Office Fitouts of Standing Desks in Melbourne
The team at UpDown Desk are all OHS Consultants and Occupational Health Physiotherapists. We launched UpDown Desk to be able to provide our corporate clients with premium quality standing desks and sit-stand desks for a price that they could afford when we recommended them as part of an ergonomic assessment.
The beauty of our ambition is that we have been able to eliminate the cost barrier that has historically prevented many organisations from getting an office fitout of standing desks. This has enabled us to help so many more organisations than our own corporate consulting clients.
We are based in Melbourne and provide office fitouts in Melbourne and around Australia.
Ten Reasons to get an Office Fitout of Standing Desks
- Prolonged sitting is quite literally killing us!
- Standing desks are the way of the future. More and more employees are requesting standing desks. So why waste your money on regular desks when you're most likely going to replace them for standing desks in the future.
- By providing your employees with standing desks, you make a statement that you care about the health and wellbeing of your employees.
- Standing desks reduce the incidence of overuse injuries in desk bound employees, caused by prolonged sitting.
- Because standing desks reduce the rate of overuse injuries, they help to ensure that employers are compliant with the OHS legislation, by reducing the health and safety risks to their employees.
- Studies have shown that standing desks can increase productivity by 10 - 43%.
- Standing desks have been shown to reduce back pain and neck pain by up to 54%.
- Standing desks have been shown to reduce fatigue levels by up to 33%.
- Standing desks have been shown to increase energy and focus, whilst also reducing stress levels.
- Why not?
How to get an Office Fitout of our Standing Desks in Melbourne?
If you would like to enquire about our office fitouts in Melbourne, please complete our enquiry form, which can be found on our "Office Fitouts"
Once we have received your enquiry, we will be in contact to arrange a time to meet with you to confirm your requirements.
Because our entire team are OHS Consultants and Occupational Health Physiotherapists, each office fitout of standing desks is accompanied by an ergonomic office sweep of ergonomic assessments FREE OF CHARGE
. We do this to ensure that each workstation is set up ergonomically at the time of installation, thereby making sure that your employees are safe and comfortable, and that your organisation is compliant with its OHS obligations.
For all questions regarding standing desks and height adjustable desks, or ergonomic assessments, please contact us here