The NSW government is offering a small business SafeWork rebate of up to $1,000 on eligible safety items that improve work health and safety. This includes adjustable work stations and sit/stand desks. If you operate a business in NSW this could be a great grant for you. If you know someone who operates a business in NSW then why not forward them this weblink right now?
Check out UpDown Desk's PRO Series Electric Standing Desks!
Some key terms and conditions are:
- must operate a small business in NSW with an ABN and fewer than 50 full time employees (includes sole traders)
- the business must be your main source of income
- the business owner must improve their safety and ergonomic understanding through a SafeWork NSW event (such as an online webinar or site visit)
- the sit/stand desk must be used for business purposes
- the rebate may be applied for once up to a maximum of $1,000
For full details on the grant refer to the NSW government website: $1,000 SafeWork small business rebate
. You can also contact them on 13 10 50 if you are unsure if your business is eligible. Applying is a simple process and makes your standing desk even better value!